Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fruity Frozen "Ice Cream"

I wish I had discovered this "trick your tastebuds" ice-cream recipe idea sooner. I have been seeing these frozen banana ice-cream recipes all over and I had to try it for myself. Ever since my first one, I am ADDICTED! The texture is so creamy, light & it's full of sweet flavor---and the best part, naturally! Try it for yourself, mix frozen fruits, or add some cocoa powder. I've done it all--you won't ever need to go back to heavy-filled artificially-sugared ice cream!

Ingredients:

1/2 Frozen ripe banana
1 frozen kiwi
1 TB PeanutButter&CO. Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
2 TB plain greek yogurt
Topping: Emmy's Organics Raw Cocoa Coconut Buckwheat Super Cereal

Directions:


  • Using a Vitamix, add all the ingredients into the blender
  • pulse a few times, continuously scrapping the sides to the center until ice-cream like texture
  • make sure not to over-blend so it stays thick!
  • Enjoy the guilt-free AMAZING TASTE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment